JP Communications Inc has strategic partnerships with various companies
which help us provide enhanced value to our members.
- Retail Minded is a trusted source for independent retailers, supporting them in a world where retail is their life. Founded in 2007 by Nicole Leinbach Reyhle, our no-nonsense, straight to the point approach speaks directly to the hearts of independent retailers - delivering applicable solutions and news to support retailers both IN and OUT of their stores.
- Internet Retailer is the world's largest publisher in the field of e-commerce. Through multiple print, digital and web-based publications and database services, we provide strategic and practical business information and original competitive research on e-retailing to more than 200,000+ retail executives and direct marketers every month.
- The Canadian Merchandiser circulates to over 40,000 buyers with each issue. This one of a kind source book gives buyers a complete phone book style directory of trusted product and service sources essential to successful operations.
- JAM-N Logistics is a full service provider of: Warehousing, Distribution, Freight Forwarding, Air cargo, Quality control and Fulfillment services. Each of our facilities are strategically located within 15 miles of the most active port locations in America.
- Established in October 1988, the China Chamber of Commerce for Import and Export of Textile and Apparel (CCCT) registers 12,000 member enterprises whose export and import trading volume in textile and apparel accounts for 70 percent of the nation as a whole. CCCT is the most industrially symbolized trade agency on the front of external trade of Chinese textile and apparels.
- Established in September 1963, China Council for the Promotion of International Trade, Jiangsu Sub-Council (CCPIT, Jiangsu Sub-Council), is a provincial branch of China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT) and also a nongovernmental foreign trade and economy organization consisting of famous personages, enterprises, associations and organizations in the economic and trade field of Jiangsu Province.
- Pro Mexico is the government promotion agency for Mexico with the strategic location, excellent supply chains, fiscal stimulus and a talented workforce that makes Mexico one of the best places to do business in the world.
- ProColombia is the government promotion agency in charge of promoting trade, foreign investment, international tourism, and country brand. Through its national and international network of offices, ProColombia offers support and advise to companies interested in exploring Colombia and potentially developing business opportunities, as well as providing assistance to Colombian companies in the execution of their international strategy.
- Fashion Business Inc. (FBI) is the fashion industry's leading resource for turning concepts and businesses into a profitable reality. We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to providing world-class industry education, technical training, sourcing, networking, operations, marketing, mentoring and consulting services. FBI's global resource center along with our unique educational opportunities offers our members the tools and resources they need to build a successful fashion business.
- The Canadian Apparel Federation (CAF) is the national association for Canada's apparel industry. CAF is made up of firms from across the country, and represent the full range of firms that make up the industry, form small suppliers to national brands and vertically integrated retailers. Members of the Federation account for a majority of the apparel sold in Canada.
- Trade Facilitation Office Canada (TFO Canada) is a non-governmental organization (NGO) established in 1980 to promote sustainable economic development through trade. Its mission is to improves lives through the creation of sustainable trade partnerships for exporters from developing countries with Canadian and foreign buyers. The organization is the primary provider of practical export and sourcing information, advice and contact services to its registered exporters, Canadian buyers/importers and trade support institutions (TSIs). Its free online service, on the Canadian market, is accessible to exporters and TSIs from OECD-Development Assistance Committee's Countries. The organization also provides fee-for-service activities.
- Artisan Hub is an innovative project to promote small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in the specialty textile and garment sector. Capitalising on unique skills that are largely untapped beyond traditional borders, the TFO Canada initiative organise trade missions and tell the stories of local producers to promote their products in Canada. With support from Global Affairs Canada and the International Development Research Centre (IDRC), the program focuses on eight least developed countries (LDCs): Madagascar, Uganda, Lesotho, Ethiopia, Haiti, Bangladesh, Cambodia and Nepal.
- Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production (WRAP) is the largest factory-based certification body in the apparel and footwear sectors. Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, USA, WRAP is an independent, objective, non-profit team of global social compliance experts dedicated to promoting safe, lawful, humane and ethical manufacturing around the world through certification and education.
- TESTEX is an independent Swiss textile testing and certification organization. It has been testing, analyzing and certifying with the focus on the textile sector since 1846. This long-established company has become highly regarded, initially in Europe and subsequently also worldwide, for its high-quality services, its independence and its innovative energy. TESTEX has been a member of the OEKO-TEX® Association since 1993.
- California Apparel News is an industry leading publication for fashion industry professionals. It has been a front-runner in covering Los Angeles Fashion Week; supporting industry-specific organizations such as the California Fashion Association, Fashion Business Inc., and the Textile Association of Los Angeles; and sponsoring such events as Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week at Smashbox Studios and the L.A. Fashion Awards.
- FashionJobs.com, established in 2001, is the leading recruitment website for fashion, textile, luxury and beauty professionals. The website has over 4 million visitors per month and is active in over 70 markets. FashionJobs.com corresponds to a need for a specialized job search platform for fashion professionals and it has been able to effectively deliver over 20,000 monthly job postings worldwide. The site has longstanding partnerships with all the major fashion, luxury and beauty brands as well as small emerging labels and top recruitment agencies.
- www.fashionmag.com is a business information site for fashion professionals. FashionMag.com publishes daily newsletters in 10 languages worldwide. With more than 800,000 subscribers, FashionMag.com is the leading source of information for the world's fashion professionals.
- Luggage, Leathergoods and Accessories Magazine is Canada's magazine for the travel, business & fashion accessory industry. Celebrating 50 years of success!
- NGC Software is a leading provider of fashion PLM, supply chain management (SCM), apparel ERP and shop floor control software and services for brands, retailers and consumer products companies. NGC solutions help optimize lead times, increase profitability, reduce costs, improve product quality, and manage compliance and testing. NGC was recognized as a leader in 34 categories in the 2015 RIS News Software Leaderboard and has received top rankings by leading industry analysts and other media.
- Vertical RISC, Inc., is a boutique consultancy providing comprehensive guidance across design, product development, international sourcing, production and logistics functions within the global apparel industry. Vertical RISC advises both new and existing brands, retailers and supply chain partners on standard operating procedures required from project concept to completion in order to avoid costly gaps and blindsides within the product development life cycle.
- Wingold Tycos is Toronto's hottest fashion district. One concentrated area that has hundreds of the hottest brands of clothing, outerwear, fashion accessories, hosiery, shoes and much more, for men, women & children.
- Sourcing Journal is the premiere trade publication for apparel and textile executives focused on sourcing and manufacturing. Sourcing Journal knows that intelligent business decisions are based on strategic, time-sensitive information. We make sense of an increasingly complex sourcing landscape with continuous updates on global market conditions, breaking news stories, top-tier investigative journalism and industry white papers, delivered directly to our readers' inboxes every day.