Press and Media
Get connected and learn more about the latest news, achievements,
and developments from all of our products.
- Canada’s First Apparel & Textile Sourcing Event AnnouncedFeb 22, 2016
- TopTenWholesale Surpasses 1,000,000 Wholesale ProductsJun 6, 2014
- Los Angeles Supplier Matching Event Sparks New Trade between China and USAAug 31, 2012
- TopTenWholesale.com Releases Trade Chat for Buyer-Seller Online CommunicationApr 3, 2012
- JPC Inc. Launches TopTenWholesale TVJun 2, 2010
- JPCommunications INC Network to Offer WebJaguar Ecommerce Platform Option to Its Wholesale and Retail ClientsMay 8, 2010
- 9 ways to incorporate video into your ad planMay 4, 2010
- TopTenWholesale Partners with China Mart Los AngelesApr 4, 2010
- JP Communications Relocates TopTenWholesale, Manufacturer.com, WholesaleU, OffPriceNetwork to offices in Los Angeles Pershing Square Fashion Building March 5, 2010Mar 8, 2010
- TopTenWholesale Launches Trade Show Resource CenterDec 21, 2009
- TopTenWholesale Launches Industry First: Seller Preview Video AdsDec 21, 2009
- JP Communications Awarded “Top10 Wholesale” in Domain Name DisputeOct 1, 2009
- Why Vertical Search Builds Better Buyer-Seller Connections?Sep 28, 2009
- TopTenWholesale CEO to Speak at Publishers Association Event TodayDec 9, 2008
- TopTenWholesale named top Alternative Search Engine by MSNBC.com, Entrepreneur.comOct 21, 2008
- TopTenWholesale Launches Human-Moderated Search Technology, Refining Vertical Search Results Relevance to Wholesale, Reseller, Auction BusinessesMay 16, 2008
- TopTenWholesale Ranks Among Top 15 Software Companies in Recognition From San Diego Business JournalMay 16, 2008
- JP Communications and TopTenWholesale Named #1 Fastest Growing Company in San Diego Region by bizSanDiego MagazineApr 10, 2008
- TopTenWholesale.com CEO Jason Prescott Named Among "Top 40 Under 40" by San Diego Metropolitan MagazineJun 26, 2007
- TopTenWholesale.com achieved Google Advertising Professional certification for sales, marketing staffMay 3, 2007
- TopTenWholesale.com launches Ad-Importer affiliate program, users can "cherry-pick" keywordsFeb 28, 2007
- TopTenWholesale.com, Off Price Specialist Center extend strategic partnership through 2007Feb 8, 2007
- TopTenWholesale.com Automates Online Campaign Management for Advertisers with New SystemJan 17, 2007
- JP Communications Announces Partnership with Overstock.comMay 5, 2006
- Off-Price Specialist Center Announces Partnership with JP CommunicationsFeb 15, 2006
In The Media
- Five SEM Tips To Increase Holiday Traffic
- Quick Query: Wholesale Index's Justin Prescott
- In Search, Bigger Is Not Better
- Why Google Will Lose Dominance. Part I
- 10 Search Engines You Don't Know About
- Is Google Killing SEO?
- Find Your Niche with Specialized Search
- Why Google Will Lose Dominance
- Detecting, defeating CLICK FRAUD
- Extend Reach & Boost Conversions
- B2B Firms Get Niche Targeting With Vertical Search Engines
Apparel Textile Sourcing Canada News
- Canada Could be a Gateway to the North American Markets for India This year at the Apparel Textile Sourcing Show Canada (ATSC) India was highly represented due to a partnership with TFO Canada . Next year ...
- First Cars, Now Clothing? Fashion in the Sharing EconomyThe success of Airbnb, Uber and the like have proven there is a new economic model that consumers are willing to partake in. In the sharing,...
- Marketing Mania: Driving Fashion SalesFashion is fickle. Fashion is ever-changing. And, fashion is over-saturated with talent with designers from all over the world. So in a fiel...
- Second Wave of U.S. Manufacturing?American manufacturing is a sexy term, or at least the government is hoping it will be to U.S-based businesses and domestic workers alike. H...
- Apparel Industry Seeks Central AmericaDespite technology’s stronghold over our lives in both the personal and the professional, it is incredible how labor-based the garment ind...
- ATSC: Artisan Hub Presented by TFOGet registered, create your itineraries and start scheduling those meetings. The clock is ticking since in less than a month you’ll be mee...
- Canadian Rock Star Starts Apparel Biz with Mean Clothing BrandMany things hail from the Great White North : maple syrup, hockey and the post-grunge band Three Days Grace. Along with some of the top rock...
- Canada and EU in CETA Trade Deal Justin Trudeau has made himself a name as Canadian’s most popular politician. This is not just for his good hair and charm, but for streng...
- Vestechpro: An Innovation Source for Textiles and BusinessChange might as well be Vestechpro’s middle name. A catalyst for change in the Canadian apparel industry, they pride themselves on collabo...
- World Bank Plans to Make $457 Million Investment in BangladeshMany of our garments from fast fashion to mass retailers bear the inscription, “Made in Bangladesh.” While the nation is second behind C...
- Iconasys Releases Shutter Stream Software 4.0 for Product PhotographyIconasys, has done it again. Your professional photography equipment specialist has come out with the newest edition of their Shutter Stream...
- Single's Day Breaks Records, Not HeartsIn the United States the holy grail of retail sales is Black Friday, with Cyber Monday doing the same for the e-commerce sector. While Amer...
- Unpaid Factory Workers Cry for Help Ends Up in the Hands of Zara ShoppersZara is at the top of the fast-fashion game. In fact, they are the brainchild of Intidex, the crowning king on top of the fashion throne as ...
- The Reinvention of the American Shopping MallThe nineties have been in a full-fledge comeback with everything from nostalgic TV shows to crop tops, jelly shoes and fanny packs gracing t...
- Product Categories Projected to Be a Hit with Holiday ShoppersIt may be less than 24 hours since we bid adieu to Halloween and already Christmas music is wafting out of speakers and storefronts have swi...
- Who Run the (Luxury Retail) World? GIRLS!The changing retail landscape has affected everything from restaurants to apparel and everything in between. Amazon as a disruptor, has take...
- Protect Yourself Before You Wreck Yourself - Avoiding Counterfeit GoodsCounterfeit goods conjure up images of fake designer purses on Canal Street in New York or mock prestige makeup brands being peddled along S...
- Wholesale Buyers for Boutiques - Who and How to Choose Post from guest author Viktoria Kanevsky. Originally published on vkecom.com Download FREE Fashion & Lifestyle Business Plan Workbook ...