Press and Media
Get connected and learn more about the latest news, achievements,
and developments from all of our products.
- Canada's Apparel and Textile Sector Gets a Boost from Chinese as U.S.-China Trade War Escalates - Apparel Textile SourcingAugust 3, 2018
- Highly Anticipated Apparel Textile Sourcing Miami (ATSM) Trade Show Opens This MonthMay 8, 2018
- One-of-a-Kind International Apparel and Textile Sourcing Show Expands to Miami & Focuses on Gateway to Latin AmericaDec 30, 2017
- Apparel Textile Sourcing Canada to Introduce First-in-Canada Artisanal Display of Unique Offerings from Developing CountriesApr 6, 2017
- Canada's Largest Apparel and Textile Sourcing Show to Welcome Large South Asian Delegation for 2017 EventApr 6, 2017
- Canada's largest Apparel and Textile Sourcing Show Expanding in 2017Dec 21, 2016
- Apparel Textile Sourcing Canada and TESTEX Announce PartnershipJun 15, 2016
- First-of-its-Kind Apparel and Textile Sourcing Show To Make Debut in Canada in AugustJun 9, 2016
- Canada’s First Apparel & Textile Sourcing Event AnnouncedFeb 22, 2016
- TopTenWholesale Surpasses 1,000,000 Wholesale ProductsJun 6, 2014
- Los Angeles Supplier Matching Event Sparks New Trade between China and USAAug 31, 2012
- TopTenWholesale.com Releases Trade Chat for Buyer-Seller Online CommunicationApr 3, 2012
- JPC Inc. Launches TopTenWholesale TVJun 2, 2010
- JPCommunications INC Network to Offer WebJaguar Ecommerce Platform Option to Its Wholesale and Retail ClientsMay 8, 2010
- 9 ways to incorporate video into your ad planMay 4, 2010
- TopTenWholesale Partners with China Mart Los AngelesApr 4, 2010
- JP Communications Relocates TopTenWholesale, Manufacturer.com, WholesaleU, OffPriceNetwork to offices in Los Angeles Pershing Square Fashion Building March 5, 2010Mar 8, 2010
- TopTenWholesale Launches Trade Show Resource CenterDec 21, 2009
- TopTenWholesale Launches Industry First: Seller Preview Video AdsDec 21, 2009
- JP Communications Awarded “Top10 Wholesale” in Domain Name DisputeOct 1, 2009
- Why Vertical Search Builds Better Buyer-Seller Connections?Sep 28, 2009
- TopTenWholesale CEO to Speak at Publishers Association Event TodayDec 9, 2008
- TopTenWholesale named top Alternative Search Engine by MSNBC.com, Entrepreneur.comOct 21, 2008
- TopTenWholesale Launches Human-Moderated Search Technology, Refining Vertical Search Results Relevance to Wholesale, Reseller, Auction BusinessesMay 16, 2008
- TopTenWholesale Ranks Among Top 15 Software Companies in Recognition From San Diego Business JournalMay 16, 2008
- JP Communications and TopTenWholesale Named #1 Fastest Growing Company in San Diego Region by bizSanDiego MagazineApr 10, 2008
- TopTenWholesale.com CEO Jason Prescott Named Among "Top 40 Under 40" by San Diego Metropolitan MagazineJun 26, 2007
- TopTenWholesale.com achieved Google Advertising Professional certification for sales, marketing staffMay 3, 2007
- TopTenWholesale.com launches Ad-Importer affiliate program, users can "cherry-pick" keywordsFeb 28, 2007
- TopTenWholesale.com, Off Price Specialist Center extend strategic partnership through 2007Feb 8, 2007
- TopTenWholesale.com Automates Online Campaign Management for Advertisers with New SystemJan 17, 2007
- JP Communications Announces Partnership with Overstock.comMay 5, 2006
- Off-Price Specialist Center Announces Partnership with JP CommunicationsFeb 15, 2006
In The Media
- What trade war? Miami lands China apparel show
- Five SEM Tips To Increase Holiday Traffic
- Quick Query: Wholesale Index's Justin Prescott
- In Search, Bigger Is Not Better
- Why Google Will Lose Dominance. Part I
- 10 Search Engines You Don't Know About
- Is Google Killing SEO?
- Find Your Niche with Specialized Search
- Why Google Will Lose Dominance
- Detecting, defeating CLICK FRAUD
- Extend Reach & Boost Conversions
- B2B Firms Get Niche Targeting With Vertical Search Engines
Apparel Textile Sourcing Canada News
- Mauritius: The Next Sourcing Destination Mauritius has emerged as an economic leader of the African nations. In 2017, the African Economic platform (AEP) was established, and they ...
- Japan's Olympians Will Wear Recycled Uniforms in 2020 Not everyone can qualify for the Olympics, but everyone can participate in the fanfare of it all. In fact, if you're in Japan, your recycle...
- China's Plan For a Green Supply Chain China has joined the global sustainable effort towards a green supply chain. Previously, two of China's cities made the list of top 10 citi...
- Luxury Apparel: The New Wave Luxury had a steady growth trajectory in 2018 and is one of the most optimistic sectors in apparel for the coming year, according to the Mc...
- #Influenced: The Reach of Influencer Marketing The way we consume media has changed. A massive social media boom has led consumers away from print magazines and other traditional forms o...
- Wearable Tech Bridges Apparel and Healthcare Wearable technology is no longer elusive. Apple watches and fitness trackers show consumers that what you wear should have a purpose beyond...
- Inside a Possible U.S-Japan Free Trade Agreement The United States is following the European Union's lead in negotiating a free trade agreement with Japan. Almost two years ago the U.S. wi...
- Living Coral is 2019's Color of the Year Can you express the overarching mood of an entire culture through just a color? Pantone believes so. As a result, they announced Living Cor...
- EU Bans Four Chemicals Found in Apparel and Textiles The European Union has the most extensive regulations on chemical use in the world. The European Regulation on Registration, Evaluation, Au...
- How B-Stock Can Benefit Your Business The rise of online marketplaces such as Amazon and the growing number of internet sellers has sucked many retailers into the race for the l...
- How to Maximize Success with Your E-Bay and Amazon Business The internet is a playground for businesses; one that is full of opportunities that even a decade ago did not exist. Today, sites like Amaz...
- The Petra Wholesale Promise America runs on small businesses; it is the backbone of innovation. Entrepreneurship takes capital, courage, and access to a supply of go...
- El Paso Saddle Blankets El Paso Saddle Blankets is a people-centric, wholesale-only supplier with over 48 years of experience. In those years, they've delivered a ...
- Bloom Wholesale for SoCal Chic Clothing The heart of Downtown Los Angeles is the home of fashion on the West Coast. Many brands call it home, not just regarding location, but for ...
- Wholesale Business Mistakes to Avoid Any entrepreneur needs to be ready to face obstacles and react in a fast and flexible manner. Business is always in flux with plenty of cha...
- Google Has An "Empire State of Mind" Google announced plans to build a $1 billion campus in New York, as the city’s tech scene continues to hit new heights. The move will see...
- How Retailers Can Cope with Post-Holiday ReturnsIt's the most wonderful time of the year for retail; everyone is all hopped up on eggnog and consumerism. And it shows. Year after year, man...
- Luxury Market Makes a ComebackIs luxury dead? The last decade led us to believe so. Even though employment was at its lowest in years and income was up, consumers didn't ...