Press and Media
Get connected and learn more about the latest news, achievements,
and developments from all of our products.
- Canada's Apparel and Textile Sector Gets a Boost from Chinese as U.S.-China Trade War Escalates - Apparel Textile SourcingAugust 3, 2018
- Highly Anticipated Apparel Textile Sourcing Miami (ATSM) Trade Show Opens This MonthMay 8, 2018
- One-of-a-Kind International Apparel and Textile Sourcing Show Expands to Miami & Focuses on Gateway to Latin AmericaDec 30, 2017
- Apparel Textile Sourcing Canada to Introduce First-in-Canada Artisanal Display of Unique Offerings from Developing CountriesApr 6, 2017
- Canada's Largest Apparel and Textile Sourcing Show to Welcome Large South Asian Delegation for 2017 EventApr 6, 2017
- Canada's largest Apparel and Textile Sourcing Show Expanding in 2017Dec 21, 2016
- Apparel Textile Sourcing Canada and TESTEX Announce PartnershipJun 15, 2016
- First-of-its-Kind Apparel and Textile Sourcing Show To Make Debut in Canada in AugustJun 9, 2016
- Canada’s First Apparel & Textile Sourcing Event AnnouncedFeb 22, 2016
- TopTenWholesale Surpasses 1,000,000 Wholesale ProductsJun 6, 2014
- Los Angeles Supplier Matching Event Sparks New Trade between China and USAAug 31, 2012
- TopTenWholesale.com Releases Trade Chat for Buyer-Seller Online CommunicationApr 3, 2012
- JPC Inc. Launches TopTenWholesale TVJun 2, 2010
- JPCommunications INC Network to Offer WebJaguar Ecommerce Platform Option to Its Wholesale and Retail ClientsMay 8, 2010
- 9 ways to incorporate video into your ad planMay 4, 2010
- TopTenWholesale Partners with China Mart Los AngelesApr 4, 2010
- JP Communications Relocates TopTenWholesale, Manufacturer.com, WholesaleU, OffPriceNetwork to offices in Los Angeles Pershing Square Fashion Building March 5, 2010Mar 8, 2010
- TopTenWholesale Launches Trade Show Resource CenterDec 21, 2009
- TopTenWholesale Launches Industry First: Seller Preview Video AdsDec 21, 2009
- JP Communications Awarded “Top10 Wholesale” in Domain Name DisputeOct 1, 2009
- Why Vertical Search Builds Better Buyer-Seller Connections?Sep 28, 2009
- TopTenWholesale CEO to Speak at Publishers Association Event TodayDec 9, 2008
- TopTenWholesale named top Alternative Search Engine by MSNBC.com, Entrepreneur.comOct 21, 2008
- TopTenWholesale Launches Human-Moderated Search Technology, Refining Vertical Search Results Relevance to Wholesale, Reseller, Auction BusinessesMay 16, 2008
- TopTenWholesale Ranks Among Top 15 Software Companies in Recognition From San Diego Business JournalMay 16, 2008
- JP Communications and TopTenWholesale Named #1 Fastest Growing Company in San Diego Region by bizSanDiego MagazineApr 10, 2008
- TopTenWholesale.com CEO Jason Prescott Named Among "Top 40 Under 40" by San Diego Metropolitan MagazineJun 26, 2007
- TopTenWholesale.com achieved Google Advertising Professional certification for sales, marketing staffMay 3, 2007
- TopTenWholesale.com launches Ad-Importer affiliate program, users can "cherry-pick" keywordsFeb 28, 2007
- TopTenWholesale.com, Off Price Specialist Center extend strategic partnership through 2007Feb 8, 2007
- TopTenWholesale.com Automates Online Campaign Management for Advertisers with New SystemJan 17, 2007
- JP Communications Announces Partnership with Overstock.comMay 5, 2006
- Off-Price Specialist Center Announces Partnership with JP CommunicationsFeb 15, 2006
In The Media
- What trade war? Miami lands China apparel show
- Five SEM Tips To Increase Holiday Traffic
- Quick Query: Wholesale Index's Justin Prescott
- In Search, Bigger Is Not Better
- Why Google Will Lose Dominance. Part I
- 10 Search Engines You Don't Know About
- Is Google Killing SEO?
- Find Your Niche with Specialized Search
- Why Google Will Lose Dominance
- Detecting, defeating CLICK FRAUD
- Extend Reach & Boost Conversions
- B2B Firms Get Niche Targeting With Vertical Search Engines
Apparel Textile Sourcing Canada News
- Regulations for Textiles Under USMCAOn November 30th, 2018, all three North American leaders signed the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA) into effect. Bringing jobs...
- USMCA Signed, Replacing NAFTAThe United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA) is signed. U.S President Donald Trump, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, and Mexican...
- U.S and China Look to End Trade WarAs January nears and the promised enactment of 25% tariffs on apparel looms, the world sits awaiting impact. The duties initially were put i...
- Canada Goose Ventures into FootwearCanada Goose has acquired Baffin, a winter-boot maker, with plans to use their expertise for the company's first venture into footwear. The ...
- Will The Midterms Save Us From The Trade War?As the U.S midterm elections are underway, the question looms over how the outcome will affect tariffs , consumers, and the apparel industry...
- Bangladesh Gets Boost From Apparel Textile SourcingBangladesh has a garment industry with an estimated value of $28.14 billion. This industry accounts for 12.36% of its GDP, 80% of its export...
- New Investment Expands ATSM 2019On the heels of the record-breaking success of its inaugural show this past spring, Apparel Textile Sourcing Miami (ATSM) will be back in Mi...
- Trade War Continues with New TariffsWhile the United States is advancing in trade agreements with Canada, Mexico, and Korea, China holds less promise. President Trump declared ...
- Florida International Trade and Culture Expo (FITCE) Partners with Apparel Textile SourcingApparel Textile Souring is proud to announce that our partner, the Florida International Trade and Culture Expo (FITCE) will be hosting thei...
- Facial Recognition in Stores Threatens PrivacyPrivacy is a sensitive topic. Increasingly, consumers have been ditching it for the sake of convenience. We now live in the time of auto-pay...
- New Trade Deal USMCA is Signed, Replaces NAFTAToday the new United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA) was signed by U.S President Donald Trump, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau...
- Amazon Has Chosen New HQ2 HeadquartersSeptember 2017 saw Amazon announce its expansion of a second headquarters within the U.S. The HQ2 project threw cities into a tailspin. All ...
- Top Ten Reasons Amazon is Dominating the Apparel IndustryAre you an apparel retailer on Amazon? If not, here’s why you should be. Click Z reported that over the past six months, more than half of...
- American Icon Sears Files for BankruptcySears, the iconic American department store, filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy this morning. The New York Times reported that court papers sho...
- Italy, the Euro, and the Global EconomyPolitics and economics are never mutually exclusive; the recent political unrest in Italy has only furthered this notion. The turmoil in Ita...
- The Rise of Chinese E-Commerce in the Global MarketplaceChina's e-commerce market is experiencing high growth. The World Economic Forum (WEF) revealed that 42% of global e-commerce is happening in...
- All About FashionGo- The Leading B2B Wholesale Fashion MarketplaceFashionGo is more than just another B2B fashion website. A visit to their landing page greets the viewer with colorful apparel in dozens of ...
- Digital Marketing- the New "Salesperson" of E-CommerceEven the most innovative, life-changing product on the market will not make any sales if no one is aware it exists. That is because marketin...