Press and Media
Get connected and learn more about the latest news, achievements,
and developments from all of our products.
- Canada's Apparel and Textile Sector Gets a Boost from Chinese as U.S.-China Trade War Escalates - Apparel Textile SourcingAugust 3, 2018
- Highly Anticipated Apparel Textile Sourcing Miami (ATSM) Trade Show Opens This MonthMay 8, 2018
- One-of-a-Kind International Apparel and Textile Sourcing Show Expands to Miami & Focuses on Gateway to Latin AmericaDec 30, 2017
- Apparel Textile Sourcing Canada to Introduce First-in-Canada Artisanal Display of Unique Offerings from Developing CountriesApr 6, 2017
- Canada's Largest Apparel and Textile Sourcing Show to Welcome Large South Asian Delegation for 2017 EventApr 6, 2017
- Canada's largest Apparel and Textile Sourcing Show Expanding in 2017Dec 21, 2016
- Apparel Textile Sourcing Canada and TESTEX Announce PartnershipJun 15, 2016
- First-of-its-Kind Apparel and Textile Sourcing Show To Make Debut in Canada in AugustJun 9, 2016
- Canada’s First Apparel & Textile Sourcing Event AnnouncedFeb 22, 2016
- TopTenWholesale Surpasses 1,000,000 Wholesale ProductsJun 6, 2014
- Los Angeles Supplier Matching Event Sparks New Trade between China and USAAug 31, 2012
- TopTenWholesale.com Releases Trade Chat for Buyer-Seller Online CommunicationApr 3, 2012
- JPC Inc. Launches TopTenWholesale TVJun 2, 2010
- JPCommunications INC Network to Offer WebJaguar Ecommerce Platform Option to Its Wholesale and Retail ClientsMay 8, 2010
- 9 ways to incorporate video into your ad planMay 4, 2010
- TopTenWholesale Partners with China Mart Los AngelesApr 4, 2010
- JP Communications Relocates TopTenWholesale, Manufacturer.com, WholesaleU, OffPriceNetwork to offices in Los Angeles Pershing Square Fashion Building March 5, 2010Mar 8, 2010
- TopTenWholesale Launches Trade Show Resource CenterDec 21, 2009
- TopTenWholesale Launches Industry First: Seller Preview Video AdsDec 21, 2009
- JP Communications Awarded “Top10 Wholesale” in Domain Name DisputeOct 1, 2009
- Why Vertical Search Builds Better Buyer-Seller Connections?Sep 28, 2009
- TopTenWholesale CEO to Speak at Publishers Association Event TodayDec 9, 2008
- TopTenWholesale named top Alternative Search Engine by MSNBC.com, Entrepreneur.comOct 21, 2008
- TopTenWholesale Launches Human-Moderated Search Technology, Refining Vertical Search Results Relevance to Wholesale, Reseller, Auction BusinessesMay 16, 2008
- TopTenWholesale Ranks Among Top 15 Software Companies in Recognition From San Diego Business JournalMay 16, 2008
- JP Communications and TopTenWholesale Named #1 Fastest Growing Company in San Diego Region by bizSanDiego MagazineApr 10, 2008
- TopTenWholesale.com CEO Jason Prescott Named Among "Top 40 Under 40" by San Diego Metropolitan MagazineJun 26, 2007
- TopTenWholesale.com achieved Google Advertising Professional certification for sales, marketing staffMay 3, 2007
- TopTenWholesale.com launches Ad-Importer affiliate program, users can "cherry-pick" keywordsFeb 28, 2007
- TopTenWholesale.com, Off Price Specialist Center extend strategic partnership through 2007Feb 8, 2007
- TopTenWholesale.com Automates Online Campaign Management for Advertisers with New SystemJan 17, 2007
- JP Communications Announces Partnership with Overstock.comMay 5, 2006
- Off-Price Specialist Center Announces Partnership with JP CommunicationsFeb 15, 2006
In The Media
- What trade war? Miami lands China apparel show
- Five SEM Tips To Increase Holiday Traffic
- Quick Query: Wholesale Index's Justin Prescott
- In Search, Bigger Is Not Better
- Why Google Will Lose Dominance. Part I
- 10 Search Engines You Don't Know About
- Is Google Killing SEO?
- Find Your Niche with Specialized Search
- Why Google Will Lose Dominance
- Detecting, defeating CLICK FRAUD
- Extend Reach & Boost Conversions
- B2B Firms Get Niche Targeting With Vertical Search Engines
Apparel Textile Sourcing Canada News
- Inside a Possible U.S-Japan Free Trade Agreement The United States is following the European Union's lead in negotiating a free trade agreement with Japan. Almost two years ago the U.S. wi...
- Living Coral is 2019's Color of the Year Can you express the overarching mood of an entire culture through just a color? Pantone believes so. As a result, they announced Living Cor...
- EU Bans Four Chemicals Found in Apparel and Textiles The European Union has the most extensive regulations on chemical use in the world. The European Regulation on Registration, Evaluation, Au...
- Spinnova To Launch New Sustainable Textile As sustainability efforts ramp up across the apparel industry, developers are in search of new means of production as well as raw materials...
- Regulations for Textiles Under USMCAOn November 30th, 2018, all three North American leaders signed the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA) into effect. Bringing jobs...
- USMCA Signed, Replacing NAFTAThe United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA) is signed. U.S President Donald Trump, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, and Mexican...
- U.S and China Look to End Trade WarAs January nears and the promised enactment of 25% tariffs on apparel looms, the world sits awaiting impact. The duties initially were put i...
- Canada Goose Ventures into FootwearCanada Goose has acquired Baffin, a winter-boot maker, with plans to use their expertise for the company's first venture into footwear. The ...
- Will The Midterms Save Us From The Trade War?As the U.S midterm elections are underway, the question looms over how the outcome will affect tariffs , consumers, and the apparel industry...
- How Retailers Can Cope with Post-Holiday ReturnsIt's the most wonderful time of the year for retail; everyone is all hopped up on eggnog and consumerism. And it shows. Year after year, man...
- Luxury Market Makes a ComebackIs luxury dead? The last decade led us to believe so. Even though employment was at its lowest in years and income was up, consumers didn't ...
- Make Money Through Returns and Overstock with Direct LiquidationThe basics of making money have always been, buy low, sell high. One of the fastest ways people today are doing so is through their e-commer...
- FedEx to Raise Shipping Rates by 4.9%Three little words have the power to convince an online consumer to make a purchase- Free standard shipping. The likes of Amazon and other r...
- Facial Recognition in Stores Threatens PrivacyPrivacy is a sensitive topic. Increasingly, consumers have been ditching it for the sake of convenience. We now live in the time of auto-pay...
- New Trade Deal USMCA is Signed, Replaces NAFTAToday the new United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA) was signed by U.S President Donald Trump, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau...
- Singles' Day- The World's Most Successful Shopping EventBlame cuffing season, the significance of the clock striking midnight on NYE, and the Hallmark-laden Valentine's Day. From mid-Fall to mid-F...
- Cyber Monday Reached New Heights with $7.9 Billion SalesCyber Monday was the single largest shopping day in U.S. history,” said John Copeland, head of Marketing and Customer Insights at Adobe. F...
- Black Friday 2018: The TakeawaysBlack Friday has nearly become as much of a holiday as Thanksgiving in the U.S. The lure of deep discounts, doorbusters, and the thrill of t...