Press and Media
Get connected and learn more about the latest news, achievements,
and developments from all of our products.
- Canada’s First Apparel & Textile Sourcing Event AnnouncedFeb 22, 2016
- TopTenWholesale Surpasses 1,000,000 Wholesale ProductsJun 6, 2014
- Los Angeles Supplier Matching Event Sparks New Trade between China and USAAug 31, 2012
- TopTenWholesale.com Releases Trade Chat for Buyer-Seller Online CommunicationApr 3, 2012
- JPC Inc. Launches TopTenWholesale TVJun 2, 2010
- JPCommunications INC Network to Offer WebJaguar Ecommerce Platform Option to Its Wholesale and Retail ClientsMay 8, 2010
- 9 ways to incorporate video into your ad planMay 4, 2010
- TopTenWholesale Partners with China Mart Los AngelesApr 4, 2010
- JP Communications Relocates TopTenWholesale, Manufacturer.com, WholesaleU, OffPriceNetwork to offices in Los Angeles Pershing Square Fashion Building March 5, 2010Mar 8, 2010
- TopTenWholesale Launches Trade Show Resource CenterDec 21, 2009
- TopTenWholesale Launches Industry First: Seller Preview Video AdsDec 21, 2009
- JP Communications Awarded “Top10 Wholesale” in Domain Name DisputeOct 1, 2009
- Why Vertical Search Builds Better Buyer-Seller Connections?Sep 28, 2009
- TopTenWholesale CEO to Speak at Publishers Association Event TodayDec 9, 2008
- TopTenWholesale named top Alternative Search Engine by MSNBC.com, Entrepreneur.comOct 21, 2008
- TopTenWholesale Launches Human-Moderated Search Technology, Refining Vertical Search Results Relevance to Wholesale, Reseller, Auction BusinessesMay 16, 2008
- TopTenWholesale Ranks Among Top 15 Software Companies in Recognition From San Diego Business JournalMay 16, 2008
- JP Communications and TopTenWholesale Named #1 Fastest Growing Company in San Diego Region by bizSanDiego MagazineApr 10, 2008
- TopTenWholesale.com CEO Jason Prescott Named Among "Top 40 Under 40" by San Diego Metropolitan MagazineJun 26, 2007
- TopTenWholesale.com achieved Google Advertising Professional certification for sales, marketing staffMay 3, 2007
- TopTenWholesale.com launches Ad-Importer affiliate program, users can "cherry-pick" keywordsFeb 28, 2007
- TopTenWholesale.com, Off Price Specialist Center extend strategic partnership through 2007Feb 8, 2007
- TopTenWholesale.com Automates Online Campaign Management for Advertisers with New SystemJan 17, 2007
- JP Communications Announces Partnership with Overstock.comMay 5, 2006
- Off-Price Specialist Center Announces Partnership with JP CommunicationsFeb 15, 2006
In The Media
- Five SEM Tips To Increase Holiday Traffic
- Quick Query: Wholesale Index's Justin Prescott
- In Search, Bigger Is Not Better
- Why Google Will Lose Dominance. Part I
- 10 Search Engines You Don't Know About
- Is Google Killing SEO?
- Find Your Niche with Specialized Search
- Why Google Will Lose Dominance
- Detecting, defeating CLICK FRAUD
- Extend Reach & Boost Conversions
- B2B Firms Get Niche Targeting With Vertical Search Engines
Apparel Textile Sourcing Canada News
- Comin’ in Hot: Countdown to ATS-MIn a society where the fashion industry is oftentimes dismissed as a luxury, the power it holds can be forgotten. A market valued at 3 trill...
- Istituto Marangoni brings Milan to MiamiWhat do Miami and Milan have in common? Attractive people, picturesque architecture, a general zest for life…and now a brand-new fashion i...
- The Amazon Effect: Fashion EditionAmazon has been plotting to take over the Earth (and space!) for a while now. From the way we purchase groceries to the way we turn on our l...
- Sustainable Apparel-Trend or The Future?“Fashion is a reflection of society, and as such, has joined the global environmental concern to plunge into a new transformation toward...
- Style Star Miami is Ready for Industry Growth“Dismissed for decades as the land that style forgot, the city is having another moment in the fashion sun.” This the opening to a Depar...
- T-Shirt Prices to Soar Under Brexit?Brexit, remember that old name? How could we forget the monumental decision when the United Kingdom voted for their exit from the European U...
- The Power of Color: From Shade to a PhenomenonWhat does it take for a color to go from simply another shade to a full-blown phenomenon? Year after year the popularity of color ebbs and f...
- Miami: Forgotten Fashion Capital?Miami is known for many things- Ocean Drive, nightlife, vibrant colors and energy. But, before Los Angeles joined New York as the reigning c...
- NAFTA's Future Still Up For DebateThe North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is actually the world’s largest Free Trade Agreement. In its 2,000 pages, eight sections a...
- Let’s Get Personal: Losing Our Privacy in the Digital AgeOur privacy is slipping through our fingers more and more by the minute. From posting pictures of one’s aesthetically pleasing meal or #oo...
- Riding the Wave: Ocean Freight Rates Drop While Fuel Prices RiseAlert: murky waters ahead! A recent turn of events in the shipping arena will delight shippers, but dishearten carriers. At least in the sho...
- Challenged by Returns? Fight Back with the Industry's Most Profitable Solution.Shoppers shelled out almost 17 percent more on Cyber Monday 2017 than they did the year before. In fact, in only 24 hours, Adobe Insights re...
- Get Personal: How Online Retailers Can Master the Art of PersonalizationPeople say, “Cash is king.” And while that is accurate, in today’s world, so is convenience. For years, e-commerce has offered newfo...
- Amazon Delivering New Competition to UPS and FedExAmazon is back at it again. The online marketplace has found a new way to further vertically integrate. Documents reviewed by Bloomberg, r...
- New Tax Bill Leaves Retailers Feeling OptimisticThanks in part of our 24-hour news cycle, we have heard time and time again that the new tax bill would be the answer. The answer to the que...
- Internet Retailer and its Online Marketplace DatabaseOur lives have become increasingly automated and digitized so it is no surprise that e-commerce has reached an all-time high. At this point,...
- Drop It Like It's Hot: Tips for Dropshipping SuccessA lot of potential business owners dream of having their own online store. But between glimpses of a life with extra income and being one’...
- New Year, New Global Economy?2017 was a rough year for retail, the economy, the geopolitical landscape and more. News headlines of the doomed state of trade agreements a...