Press and Media
Get connected and learn more about the latest news, achievements,
and developments from all of our products.
- Canada’s First Apparel & Textile Sourcing Event AnnouncedFeb 22, 2016
- TopTenWholesale Surpasses 1,000,000 Wholesale ProductsJun 6, 2014
- Los Angeles Supplier Matching Event Sparks New Trade between China and USAAug 31, 2012
- TopTenWholesale.com Releases Trade Chat for Buyer-Seller Online CommunicationApr 3, 2012
- JPC Inc. Launches TopTenWholesale TVJun 2, 2010
- JPCommunications INC Network to Offer WebJaguar Ecommerce Platform Option to Its Wholesale and Retail ClientsMay 8, 2010
- 9 ways to incorporate video into your ad planMay 4, 2010
- TopTenWholesale Partners with China Mart Los AngelesApr 4, 2010
- JP Communications Relocates TopTenWholesale, Manufacturer.com, WholesaleU, OffPriceNetwork to offices in Los Angeles Pershing Square Fashion Building March 5, 2010Mar 8, 2010
- TopTenWholesale Launches Trade Show Resource CenterDec 21, 2009
- TopTenWholesale Launches Industry First: Seller Preview Video AdsDec 21, 2009
- JP Communications Awarded “Top10 Wholesale” in Domain Name DisputeOct 1, 2009
- Why Vertical Search Builds Better Buyer-Seller Connections?Sep 28, 2009
- TopTenWholesale CEO to Speak at Publishers Association Event TodayDec 9, 2008
- TopTenWholesale named top Alternative Search Engine by MSNBC.com, Entrepreneur.comOct 21, 2008
- TopTenWholesale Launches Human-Moderated Search Technology, Refining Vertical Search Results Relevance to Wholesale, Reseller, Auction BusinessesMay 16, 2008
- TopTenWholesale Ranks Among Top 15 Software Companies in Recognition From San Diego Business JournalMay 16, 2008
- JP Communications and TopTenWholesale Named #1 Fastest Growing Company in San Diego Region by bizSanDiego MagazineApr 10, 2008
- TopTenWholesale.com CEO Jason Prescott Named Among "Top 40 Under 40" by San Diego Metropolitan MagazineJun 26, 2007
- TopTenWholesale.com achieved Google Advertising Professional certification for sales, marketing staffMay 3, 2007
- TopTenWholesale.com launches Ad-Importer affiliate program, users can "cherry-pick" keywordsFeb 28, 2007
- TopTenWholesale.com, Off Price Specialist Center extend strategic partnership through 2007Feb 8, 2007
- TopTenWholesale.com Automates Online Campaign Management for Advertisers with New SystemJan 17, 2007
- JP Communications Announces Partnership with Overstock.comMay 5, 2006
- Off-Price Specialist Center Announces Partnership with JP CommunicationsFeb 15, 2006
In The Media
- Five SEM Tips To Increase Holiday Traffic
- Quick Query: Wholesale Index's Justin Prescott
- In Search, Bigger Is Not Better
- Why Google Will Lose Dominance. Part I
- 10 Search Engines You Don't Know About
- Is Google Killing SEO?
- Find Your Niche with Specialized Search
- Why Google Will Lose Dominance
- Detecting, defeating CLICK FRAUD
- Extend Reach & Boost Conversions
- B2B Firms Get Niche Targeting With Vertical Search Engines
Apparel Textile Sourcing Canada News
- Canada Could be a Gateway to the North American Markets for India This year at the Apparel Textile Sourcing Show Canada (ATSC) India was highly represented due to a partnership with TFO Canada . Next year ...
- First Cars, Now Clothing? Fashion in the Sharing EconomyThe success of Airbnb, Uber and the like have proven there is a new economic model that consumers are willing to partake in. In the sharing,...
- Marketing Mania: Driving Fashion SalesFashion is fickle. Fashion is ever-changing. And, fashion is over-saturated with talent with designers from all over the world. So in a fiel...
- Second Wave of U.S. Manufacturing?American manufacturing is a sexy term, or at least the government is hoping it will be to U.S-based businesses and domestic workers alike. H...
- Apparel Industry Seeks Central AmericaDespite technology’s stronghold over our lives in both the personal and the professional, it is incredible how labor-based the garment ind...
- ATSC: Artisan Hub Presented by TFOGet registered, create your itineraries and start scheduling those meetings. The clock is ticking since in less than a month you’ll be mee...
- Canadian Rock Star Starts Apparel Biz with Mean Clothing BrandMany things hail from the Great White North : maple syrup, hockey and the post-grunge band Three Days Grace. Along with some of the top rock...
- Canada and EU in CETA Trade Deal Justin Trudeau has made himself a name as Canadian’s most popular politician. This is not just for his good hair and charm, but for streng...
- Vestechpro: An Innovation Source for Textiles and BusinessChange might as well be Vestechpro’s middle name. A catalyst for change in the Canadian apparel industry, they pride themselves on collabo...
- China’s Pollution Crackdown Creates ConcernChina is known to be one of the Earth’s highest polluting countries. With one of the largest populations and as one of the manufacturing c...
- Alibaba and The Introduction of "More Mall"Alibaba, you may or may not have heard of this little Chinese e-commerce marketplace. They only delivers a measly 57 million parcels daily a...
- Death by Social Media? A Look at Fashion WeekFashion Week has always been the epitome of glamour for the apparel industry in the U.S. The waifish models with impossibly moody facial exp...
- Hitting the Bullseye-Target's Fashionable FutureTarget is arguably America’s favorite mass retailer. It may not have a website devoted to the creatures, err clientele, that walk through ...
- Men's Fall 2017 Fashion TrendsWhile us West Coasters are still trying to avoid heatstroke clear into the month of September, the rest of the country is giving up BBQ and ...
- Women’s Fall 2017 Fashion TrendsThe leaves are changing and so are our outfit choices. Thinking of overhauling your sartorial game can leave you needing more than some mull...
- Sourcing to Play Larger Role at Première Vision ParisWhen one thinks of Paris, their mind conjures up images of rainbow macarons from Ladurée, the glittering Eiffel Tower and… sourcing raw...
- Hospitality Could be Retail's Secret Weapon Traditional retail has hit some road bumps in last decade due to the changing tastes of consumers. The death of the great American mall has...
- China’s E-Commerce King: Alibaba vs. JDAlibaba and JD are the e-commerce giants of China. They have been in operation for over a decade, yet it seems that shifting consumer trends...